United Plazma Players .:[UPP]:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TwinsTiger

TwinsTiger #1 Empty TwinsTiger #1

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:46 pm
1. Account Name:TwinsTiger

2. List your account link:https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=TwinsTiger&id=1411652#friends

3. How did you find out about [UPP]:Ecc9 told me ;3

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:I havent been recruited by anyone

5. Why do you wish to join [UPP]: ecc9 told me to join

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:I am very expirienced and i know how to make good maps

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives:shy,friendly,dumb

8. How many kills do you have: 62

9. How many deaths do you have:38

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:I dont have them

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:16.55

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:Overall is 1.63 and latest is 1.84

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:I am very active and i will talk. I was really good with snipers. And i am great at selfboost

14. What will you do to benefit the clan:talk a lot and play with people to help them also help people with making maps

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles:playing fun survival games and adventures

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them:I havent been in any clans

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any:i havent been in any

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Pepi#9483

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game:I am in your server, i will be online 5h everyday

20. How long have you been playing Plazma Burst 2:for 4 years

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s):I dont have any alternative accounts

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Plazma Players Army, Marines, Navy or Airforce:No i dont want to be in any clan rn

23. Have you been in [UPP] before? If so, why did you leave:I havent been in it.
ECC9
ECC9
Administrator
https://upphq.weebly.com/

TwinsTiger #1 Empty Re: TwinsTiger #1

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:57 am
1. I didn't told you to join, I ASKED if you wanna join...
2.. #22 : ''I don't want to be in any clan rn'' Then why do you applied for the first then ?
3. I don't understand your whole thing.
ECC9
ECC9
Administrator
https://upphq.weebly.com/

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:14 am
Application closed by the request of the applicant.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum