United Plazma Players .:[UPP]:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bruhmoment

YouJustHadABruhMoment #1 Empty YouJustHadABruhMoment #1

Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:35 pm
1. Account Name: YouJustHadABruhMoment

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=YouJustHadABruhMoment&id=1788431#_

3. How did you find out about [UPP]: I stumbled across a recruitment one late night

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: ECC9, UPP founder

5. Why do you wish to join [UPP]: To help a new clan grow, it seems exciting. All the other clans are already huge and well off or retarded like dark clan

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I'm okay in PvP, I did all of campaign on normal so I guess I'm good with the campaign as well

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Helpful, leader, loyal

8. How many kills do you have: 200 (I just got the bare minimum so I could join the PB2 server)

9. How many deaths do you have: 229

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: None

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: None

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: Latest is 0.79, Overall is 0.87

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: I want to help the clan grow and become a notable force in the PB2 community. I am able to lead and guide the other members, train them etc. I also have some cunning qualities that I've used for myself before, which I can and will use for UPP.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Suggest shit, recruit, train members, moderate, etc.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: I do a bit of everything. Sometimes i rush, sometimes i do long range, sometimes i use rockets, etc.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: No

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: No

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: spotlight uh moonlight uh#4518

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: I'm online daily, and i'll be on for many hours a day (more than 5-6)

20. How long have you been playing Plazma Burst 2: A couple years though I only recently got into multiplayer

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): None

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Plazma Players Army, Marines, Navy or Airforce: Navy

23. Have you been in [UPP] before? If so, why did you leave: Never been in UPP
ECC9
ECC9
Administrator
https://upphq.weebly.com/

YouJustHadABruhMoment #1 Empty Re: YouJustHadABruhMoment #1

Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:44 pm
Very decent application.

Application accepted & you are now an official member of United Plazma Players!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum