United Plazma Players .:[UPP]:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Thaddeus_Westbrook
Thaddeus_Westbrook
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQe4k3vJSSf9aN8Tn7q4LNA?view_as

Thaddeus_Westbrook  #1 Empty Thaddeus_Westbrook #1

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:27 pm
1. Account Name: Thaddeus_Westbrook

2. List your account link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Thaddeus_Westbrook&id=1738642

3. How did you find out about [UPP]: Was advertised by my friend ECC9.

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username: ECC9

5. Why do you wish to join [UPP]: Cause I just want to. Gonna sharpen up my skills. Wanna meet new peeps. How a PB2 Player wants to do it in his/her daily basis.

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved: I feel pretty much casual. I got a lot of experience but I'm not a PRO player myself.

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: Kind, Heroic, Cautious.

8. How many kills do you have: 1 030

9. How many deaths do you have: 723

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them: 0.18

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them: 0.81/0.78

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio: 3.25/1.42

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you:

Cause you need more people like me in your clan if you wanna reach to the top or not.
I need to be make it up to someone that one clan member can make a difference.
 Also because I think this clan would be a great clan someday.

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: Pretty much do what they tasked me to do so. Probably encourage some people to join in this clan that is rising up.

15. What are your Skills/Playing Styles: I'm the glass cannon type of guy that goes all out in the offensive but sometimes I already prefer going in the defensive or balancing those out but it depends on what the situation would be.

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: I've been an CSE Cadet.

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: I left cause the guy that was suppose to recruit me left and I waited for months for his reply. Pretty much I gave up.

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #: Rαcє Rєѕcυєr#2830

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: Yes, In game would probably be two-three days. I will be online mostly in Discord.

20. How long have you been playing Plazma Burst 2: For a year so I'm semi-OG.

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): None.

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Plazma Players Army, Marines, Navy or Airforce: Sign me up in the Marines.

23. Have you been in [UPP] before? If so, why did you leave: Uhhh....
ECC9
ECC9
Administrator
https://upphq.weebly.com/

Thaddeus_Westbrook  #1 Empty Re: Thaddeus_Westbrook #1

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:41 pm
Nice application!

Application Accepted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum